Saturday, March 24, 2012

A little about me

Hi, my name is Becky, I'm a 32 year old single woman living just outside of Washington, DC. I have always enjoyed baking, but not necessarily cooking as I am a very picky eater. I don't eat red meat or fish, and there are a lot of veggies I don't enjoy. I am really big on the consistency of my food, hence why mushrooms are on my no-no list. I have always loved art and ended up going to college for it. I am a part time high school youth advisor for a local synagogue and a few months ago I was let go from my full time job as a restaurant manager. I have been spending the time since then looking for a job in the art field. I love kids and my ideal job would combine the 2.

I started this blog because of my recent love of Pinterest and I thought, I have stuff I want to share. Also my aunt recently got me a Kitchen Aid Mixer (2 years after moving into my condo I finally decided what I wanted her to give me as a house warming present).

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks for reading,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment